Friday, July 2, 2010

Secrets to a Happy Relationship

It is very normal to look at the world around you through rose-colored glasses in the initial stages of a relationship. But make sure they don’t turn into blinders that keep you from noticing the things that are going wrong and that your relationship is not as healthy as it should be.
Here are some things you should carry when in a relationship:
Don’t expect your partner to be responsible for your happiness. Many times a relationship does not succeed because someone is unhappy and blames it on the partner. You control your own life and you have to accept the good and bad equally. There has to be an equal give and take in the relationship. Don’t expect your partner to give constantly to your relationship if you aren’t.
Respect your differences with your partner. They might have a different view point about something and you shouldn’t force them to agree with yours opinion Make a decision which satisfies both of you.
Establish a common ground to understand your differences and create a mutual agreement. This can be only done by communication. You have to choose; whether your opinion has to be always accepted as right or you want to have a healthy relationship. You can’t have both. A healthy relationship means sharing and learning from each other’s experiences. If you are not able to reach a mutual agreement, it does not mean that either of you is wrong.
Trust is base of every relationship. If you can’t trust each other, the relationship is going to end in divorce. You must realize that divorce procedures are not at all easy to go through. Hence, learn to trust each other instead of learning the divorce laws.
Each of us have different experiences, from where we learn important lessons. Make your relationship a learning experience. A healthy relationship can only be maintained when both partners contribute equally.
Be truthful to yourself as well as your partner. Do not lie to protect their feelings. If these lies are caught it creates a barrier between you and your partner and ultimately affects your relationship. For any sort of relationship to work, there needs to be an element of trust.
Forgiveness is very important in a relationship. Learn to forgive and let go off the past and focus on the present. Talk about the issue and resolve the differences. You have to come to a mutual agreement. Don’t get stuck with the past it might create more complications in the future.

4 comments:

  1. I think you may just have something here Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband divorce me when I was six months pregnant with my second child. We had been arguing and quarreling nonstop since the day our first child was conceived, no love nor trust from him anymore so he divorced me. And all these whiles, I have been trying all different means to get him back, I also tried some different spell casters here in the United States, but none of them could bring Richard back to me. It was only Dr. sharaja sid who guaranteed me an urgent 48 hours spell casting, and he assure me that my husband will be with me again. I am writing to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you for keeping your promises, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back home. I was thrilled to know that you are specialized in reuniting Lovers. Thank you Sir, for helping me through the worst times of my life, for being such a great spell caster, and for giving me a love spell that has brought me so much joy in my marriage. My husband is back and promise never to leave me again. If you doubt his ability, trust me. You should take a chance. It pays off in ways you could never even imagine. If you are there right now and you need a powerful and urgent love spell to bring back your ex kindly contact sharajasid@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Mia Albert, and I base in the USA...My life is back!!! After 1 year of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr.Benjamin, which I met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer, and other sicknesses, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce, and so on. I also came across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Helen, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony, she dropped Dr.Benjamin, e-mail address. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr.Benjamin, is really a gifted man and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Dr.Benjamin, anytime, he is the answer to your problems. You can contact him:

    Email: benjamincarter171@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete