Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How could you handle your anger after divorce?

The most common problem faced by people post divorce is a frequent outburst of anger. Once you are divorced, it doesn’t mean everything is over. All your past memories would haunt you again when you meet your ex-spouse or when there are issues related to divorce custody of children. This would surely trigger your emotions and make you angry and depressed.

Counseling would help you to identify the problems and causes for your angry outbursts. Counseling can be done for the family as well. The counselors adopt different methods and techniques that would surely come to your aid.

Things to be adopted for handling anger after divorce

• Understand and rethink about your feelings and anger
• Try to calm down using techniques like meditation or counseling
• Relieve your tensions and try to relax by spending some time with friends and family members
• Don’t reveal your anxiety and anger on the children
• Give a patient hearing to all the divorce advice given by your family members and friends. Their advice and opinion may also arouse anger
• Consider their advice as support or encouragement to go ahead in life
• Try to gain insights that would help you build up new relations. It helps them to combat the stress created by the failed relationship
• Try not to be obsessed with the idea that the failed relationship was only your fault. This would release your anger and also increase your self esteem
• Engage yourself in responsibilities, that would help you to forget these disturbing emotions
• Absence of proper knowledge of divorce rights may end in judgments against you. This may also increase anxiety and anger. Taking suitable advice from the attorneys is a suitable option for such cases
• Children are the most affected amongst the family members after the divorce. This may tend to bring about emotional disturbances and frequent bouts of anger. Help them to cope up with this situation with care, and affection by arranging a counseling session for them
It is very essential to release your tensions and anger post divorce. This is the first coping strategy to be adopted after divorce.

6 comments:

  1. give some tips to control my anger after divorce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post! Thanks for sharing this information I appreciate it. God bless!

    Divorce mediation Long Island

    ReplyDelete
  3. my husband divorce me when I was six months pregnant with my second child. We had been arguing and quarreling nonstop since the day our first child was conceived, no love nor trust from him anymore so he divorced me. And all these whiles, I have been trying all different means to get him back, I also tried some different spell casters here in the United States, but none of them could bring Richard back to me. It was only Dr. sharaja sid who guaranteed me an urgent 48 hours spell casting, and he assure me that my husband will be with me again. I am writing to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you for keeping your promises, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back home. I was thrilled to know that you are specialized in reuniting Lovers. Thank you Sir, for helping me through the worst times of my life, for being such a great spell caster, and for giving me a love spell that has brought me so much joy in my marriage. My husband is back and promise never to leave me again. If you doubt his ability, trust me. You should take a chance. It pays off in ways you could never even imagine. If you are there right now and you need a powerful and urgent love spell to bring back your ex kindly contact sharajasid@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. “The work of Dr Itua love spell  far exceeded my expectations. I’m not usually one for sharing feelings but I was able to open up here. I would definitely recommend it for someone whose marriage is in serious trouble. I can’t thank you enough for giving my marriage life. Dr Itua reside in west africa who brought my husband back after running away with another woman claiming he loves her more than me but after the love spell of Dr Itua he come back to me with a marriage proposal and today we are happily married also we have being living for 5 years now without no side effect, I thank Dr Itua for his love spell to save my marriage.
    I will recommend anyone seeking love spell to bring back his or her ex back, here is Dr Itua contact,, Email:  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com /// Whats-App :  +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Mia Albert, and I base in the USA...My life is back!!! After 1 year of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr.Benjamin, which I met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer, and other sicknesses, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce, and so on. I also came across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Helen, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony, she dropped Dr.Benjamin, e-mail address. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr.Benjamin, is really a gifted man and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Dr.Benjamin, anytime, he is the answer to your problems. You can contact him:

    Email: benjamincarter171@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete